RGF® Introduces the LUCIDIUM Pulse™ Commercial UV System
Port of Palm Beach, Fla. (February 16, 2021)— RGF® Environmental Group, Inc., a leader in environmental design and manufacturing, is pleased to introduce the LUCIDIUM Pulse™ electrodeless commercial UV system, after 2 years of rigorous testing. The LUCIDIUM Pulse™ can be used as a coil cleaner, air purifier, and in food sanitation applications. The system is extremely powerful, generating four (4) times the UV-C output of a 60-inch lamp when tested per ASHRAE 185.2. The unit was tested on over 3 million on/off cycles with no measured UV degradation. The LUCIDIUM Pulse™ uses RGF patented technology with further patents pending.
Features of the LUCIDIUM Pulse™:
- Much higher germicidal UV output, four (4) times higher compared to a conventional commercial UV lamp
- More surface area treatment coverage with fewer lamps
- 5-year warranty
- Unlimited on and off cycling, with no lamp degradation effects
- Completely sealed glass envelope with no filaments or other penetrations
- Capable of purifying fast moving air within the HVAC system
- Can be wired to cycle with the HVAC blower, reducing overall power consumption, as powered only when needed
- For coil cleaning applications, Pulse lamps can be cycled using a timer, providing UV treatment only as required, further reducing overall power consumption
- Full UV output is instantaneous, no long warm-up periods like other lamps
- No filaments, therefore cannot add to solarization
The LUCIDIUM Pulse™ is currently in limited production at RGF’s new vertically integrated, environmentally friendly ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in Lakeland, FL and will soon be available through RGF’s existing HVAC distribution channels.